Wednesday, February 8, 2012

EFC Youth Advisory Group – Round Two!

After the success of last year’s Youth Advisory Group project we’re happy to announce that the 2012 iteration has begun! A group of seven young people form EFC’s new youth group and are currently working on producing a short film looking at pregnancy testing. We’ll be keeping you updated via Twitter and hopefully a few guest posts here from the Youth Advisors themselves!

For now, here are a few words from some of the group on why they joined the YAG and what they hope to get out of it:

''I joined YAG because I'm currently a student nurse and think it'd be good to learn a lot more about sexual health and abortion to help with my future career. I also thought it would be a good way to share my views on how sex education is taught in schools'' Hannah

“As someone coming from a background of no sex education, I joined YAG because I think that everyone should have the right kind of information to make the right choices in their lives” Namratha

“I have an interest in sexual health and teaching in general. I feel that young people have the right to accurate information on their sexual health”
Nataliah

No comments:

Post a Comment